Zen mode 19:33:05

It is currently our zen mode where we get some rest so that we can come back to work feeling refreshed the next day and assist you with your issues. Some answers may already be available on our documentation.

Official support hours are from 8:30AM — 5:00PM Monday to Saturday (GMT +7)

Updates: Release JLex Review v6.1.7 🥳

Hyperlinks in table

Mladen Karlovcec
Hello,
is it posible to add hyperlinks in the table?

5 replies

Hi,
I made a workaround, and I think it's even better for my situaton.
I installed ReReplacer and now I'm replacing the Judge name with a hyperlink to his CV. 

Thank you! Your App is very helpful :)
@JLexArt is wrote at 2023-05-09 07:55:51
Hello, Adding links can only be done (edit row) after importing data from a CSV file. If you need it, I will send the file to add this feature if you need it. Best regards, Victor Nguyen.
JLexArt
Hello,
I still don't quite understand your point. Do you mean to add links to table cells?

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
Hi,
sorry for my late replay and confunging question.

Yes, I would add links to table cells.

I have a table for a Dog Show with over 1200 rows (breeds, male/female...) + Judge name

My Client wants to link the Judge name with a CV of the Judge.
WDS table.jpg 166.42 K
@JLexArt is wrote at 2023-04-25 07:54:22
Hello, I still don't quite understand your point. Do you mean to add links to table cells? Best regards, Victor Nguyen.
Yes - add links to table cells
@Mladen Karlovcec is wrote at 2023-05-08 08:06:43
Hi, sorry for my late replay and confunging question. Yes, I would add links to table cells. I have a table for a Dog Show with over 1200 rows (breeds, male/female...) + Judge name My Client wants to link the Judge name with a CV of the Judge.
JLexArt
Hello,
Adding links can only be done (edit row) after importing data from a CSV file. If you need it, I will send the file to add this feature if you need it.

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
@Mladen Karlovcec is wrote at 2023-05-08 09:31:57
Yes - add links to table cells
Reply to

Sign in to your account

Use your social accounts to sign in