Having our weekend break 04:51:39

It is currently a weekend from where we are at. Rest assured that we will get back to your posts as soon as the week starts!

Official support hours are from 8:30AM — 5:00PM Monday to Saturday (GMT +7)

Hyperlinks in table

Mladen Karlovcec
Hello,
is it posible to add hyperlinks in the table?

5 replies

Hi,
I made a workaround, and I think it's even better for my situaton.
I installed ReReplacer and now I'm replacing the Judge name with a hyperlink to his CV. 

Thank you! Your App is very helpful :)
@JLexArt is wrote at 2023-05-09 07:55:51
Hello, Adding links can only be done (edit row) after importing data from a CSV file. If you need it, I will send the file to add this feature if you need it. Best regards, Victor Nguyen.
Hi,
sorry for my late replay and confunging question.

Yes, I would add links to table cells.

I have a table for a Dog Show with over 1200 rows (breeds, male/female...) + Judge name

My Client wants to link the Judge name with a CV of the Judge.
WDS table.jpg 166.42 K
@JLexArt is wrote at 2023-04-25 07:54:22
Hello, I still don't quite understand your point. Do you mean to add links to table cells? Best regards, Victor Nguyen.
JLexArt
Hello,
I still don't quite understand your point. Do you mean to add links to table cells?

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
Yes - add links to table cells
@Mladen Karlovcec is wrote at 2023-05-08 08:06:43
Hi, sorry for my late replay and confunging question. Yes, I would add links to table cells. I have a table for a Dog Show with over 1200 rows (breeds, male/female...) + Judge name My Client wants to link the Judge name with a CV of the Judge.
JLexArt
Hello,
Adding links can only be done (edit row) after importing data from a CSV file. If you need it, I will send the file to add this feature if you need it.

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
@Mladen Karlovcec is wrote at 2023-05-08 09:31:57
Yes - add links to table cells
Reply to

Sign in to your account

Use your social accounts to sign in