Zen mode 03:00:02

It is currently our zen mode where we get some rest so that we can come back to work feeling refreshed the next day and assist you with your issues. Some answers may already be available on our documentation.

Official support hours are from 8:30AM — 5:00PM Monday to Saturday (GMT +7)

Updates: Release JLex Review v6.1.7 🥳

Small images maximally enlarged and blurred / Length of intro text

Stefan
Hi there, I love your extension!

I have 4 questions:

1. How to change the date format to dd.mm.YY (dots instead of slash)?
  2. Images are automatically enlarged to the maximum even if it is only a small image (then blurred, see attachment). Where can I turn this off resp. set the image size?
  3. Where can I set the length of the introduction text?  Or can I display just everything by default?
  4. Where are the images / media stored on the server?
attachment.jpg 271.13 K

5 replies

JLexArt
Thank you! Follow your questions:
1. How to change the date format to dd.mm.YY (dots instead of slash)?
=> Currently it does not support this format.

2. Images are automatically enlarged to the maximum even if it is only a small image (then blurred, see attachment). Where can I turn this off resp. set the image size?
=> A few CSS errors caused it to not display its original size.

[1+2] It's not too difficult to add it, if you need it urgently, I'll add it for you. Otherwise, you can wait for the updated version this month.

3. Where can I set the length of the introduction text?  Or can I display just everything by default?
=> By default, it will use the first paragraph to use for introduction text.

4. Where are the images / media stored on the server?
=> All images (original + its resize) / media stored in folder media/jgb

Hope can help you!

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
Stefan
Thank you very much, Victor. Excellent support! :)
No hurry, I'll just wait for the next version.

I would have one more suggestion:
In my opinion, the comment icon should be displayed only if there are actually comments (along with the number). Currently the icon is always shown when comments are enabled.

Best regards, Stefan
@JLexArt is wrote at 2022-06-13 13:33:58
Thank you! Follow your questions: [i]1. How to change the date format to dd.mm.YY (dots instead of slash)?[/i] => Currently it does not support this format. [i]2. Images are automatically enlarged to the maximum even if it is only a small image (then blurred, see attachment). Where can I turn this off resp. set the image size?[/i] => A few CSS errors caused it to not display its original size. [1+2] It's not too difficult to add it, if you need it urgently, I'll add it for you. Otherwise, you can wait for the updated version this month. [i]3. Where can I set the length of the introduction text?  Or can I display just everything by default?[/i] => By default, it will use the first paragraph to use for introduction text. [i]4. Where are the images / media stored on the server?[/i] => All images (original + its resize) / media stored in folder [b]media/jgb[/b] Hope can help you! Best regards, Victor Nguyen.
JLexArt
Thank you, Stefan.

In my opinion, the comment icon should be displayed only if there are actually comments (along with the number). Currently the icon is always shown when comments are enabled.
=> Yes, I will add an option :D.

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
@Stefan is wrote at 2022-06-13 13:59:10
Thank you very much, Victor. Excellent support! :) No hurry, I'll just wait for the next version. [i]I would have one more suggestion: [/i] In my opinion, the comment icon should be displayed only if there are actually comments (along with the number). Currently the icon is always shown when comments are enabled. Best regards, Stefan
Stefan
You'll add it? That is great! :)
Just sent you a cup of coffee.

@JLexArt is wrote at 2022-06-15 13:25:55
Thank you, Stefan. [i]In my opinion, the comment icon should be displayed only if there are actually comments (along with the number). Currently the icon is always shown when comments are enabled.[/i] => Yes, I will add an option :D. Best regards, Victor Nguyen.
JLexArt
Yes, I will add it ;).

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
@Stefan is wrote at 2022-06-17 14:51:53
You'll add it? That is great! :) Just sent you a cup of coffee.
Reply to

Sign in to your account

Use your social accounts to sign in