Hello! We are online right now 12:27:28

The support team is online and will be able to answer your inquiries. Please stay calm, follow the rules and do not cross post. We'll attend to you as soon as we can.

Official support hours are from 8:30AM — 5:00PM Monday to Saturday (GMT +7)

Updates: Release JLex Review v6.1.7 🥳

I found 2 Bugs

GreenDevil
HI,
I found 2 bugs one is that i have a lot of "GJ_OPEN_FILE_BIN" "GJ_NEW_BTN" in the extension menus. I use Joomla (EN-GB).
And the other bug is that i can not select the Buttons "Image", "Folder", "Picasa", "Flickr", "Youtube", "Vimeo", " Frame", because it's hidden under another Window. Tested with Internet Explorer and Firefox.
[attachment=364]Gallery Anywhere - 2 Bugs.png[/attachment]

6 replies

JLexArt
Hi,
I will check second bug later :). For first issue, you can fix it by open language file and remove all header note (the line start with # character). Hope it work!
Indira
Hi i found a problem with the plugin.When is active i can't order the articles in content articles why is that. I realy like the plugin. Please help.
@JLexArt is wrote at 2018-04-26 02:02:22
Hi, I will check second bug later :). For first issue, you can fix it by open language file and remove all header note (the line start with # character). Hope it work!
I have both of these problems too, but is not able to find a soultion, can and will you help me?
@JLexArt is wrote at 2018-04-26 02:02:22
Hi, I will check second bug later :). For first issue, you can fix it by open language file and remove all header note (the line start with # character). Hope it work!
JLexArt
Hello,
@Sanchez, @anja.broni: I just updated this plugin. Please download to fix these issue. :)
@Anja E Broni is wrote at 2018-06-18 22:42:37
I have both of these problems too, but is not able to find a soultion, can and will you help me?
That helped, thankyou for the quick help.
I tried the youtube function, it does not work, I added 2 youtube videos, it just keeps loading?
@JLexArt is wrote at 2018-06-19 02:12:34
Hello, @Sanchez, @anja.broni: I just updated this plugin. Please download to fix these issue. :)
Indira
Hi Thanks you are great that help me a lot. thanks
@JLexArt is wrote at 2018-06-19 02:12:34
Hello, @Sanchez, @anja.broni: I just updated this plugin. Please download to fix these issue. :)
Reply to

Sign in to your account

Use your social accounts to sign in