Zen mode 02:31:24

It is currently our zen mode where we get some rest so that we can come back to work feeling refreshed the next day and assist you with your issues. Some answers may already be available on our documentation.

Official support hours are from 8:30AM — 5:00PM Monday to Saturday (GMT +7)

Updates: Release JLex Review v6.1.7 🥳

JLex Comment - DIV problem.

Outbreaker
Hi,
Not such what's up with the DIV tags in the comments but sometimes they have tons of DIV tags in them and sametimes they none. I even saw comments like this in the MySQL database:
COMMENT<div><br></div><div></div><div></div><div></div><div></div><div></div><div></div><div></div><div></div>

8 replies

JLexArt
Hi,
When users copy text from another source, it may contain disallowed tags and these tags will turn into "div" tags with empty content. I will find a way to handle them.

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
Outbreaker
With the lastest version 3.1.7 I still have this "div" spam.
@JLexArt is wrote at 2023-10-09 02:03:56
Hi, When users copy text from another source, it may contain disallowed tags and these tags will turn into "div" tags with empty content. I will find a way to handle them. Best regards, Victor Nguyen.
JLexArt
I tried writing comments manually but didn't have the problem you said. So I can't confirm where the error is :pouty:.

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
@Outbreaker is wrote at 2023-10-24 15:48:32
With the lastest version 3.1.7 I still have this "div" spam.
Outbreaker
I also tried to simulate the bug but I failed. But something weird is going on here according to the MySQL.
div problem.png 103.79 K
@JLexArt is wrote at 2023-10-25 09:20:30
I tried writing comments manually but didn't have the problem you said. So I can't confirm where the error is :pouty:. Best regards, Victor Nguyen.
JLexArt
According to the image you sent, I don't see the DIV tag being repeated. You mean the opening tag?

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
@Outbreaker is wrote at 2023-10-25 20:46:44
I also tried to simulate the bug but I failed. But something weird is going on here according to the MySQL.
Outbreaker
Every comment starting with a DIV tag has DIV tags in them that are not needed.
Like for example this comparison below. I think it has something to do with some kind of Copy&Paste scenario, but didn't figure out how to reproduce it.
@JLexArt is wrote at 2023-10-27 13:12:31
According to the image you sent, I don't see the DIV tag being repeated. You mean the opening tag? Best regards, Victor Nguyen.
JLexArt
The opening <div> tag has been removed in recent versions. However, if you have multiple paragraphs of text, the div opening tag will still appear.
The <br> tag can only be used between <div> tags or within text tags (p).

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
@Outbreaker is wrote at 2023-10-27 19:41:25
Every comment starting with a DIV tag has DIV tags in them that are not needed. Like for example this comparison below. I think it has something to do with some kind of Copy&Paste scenario, but didn't figure out how to reproduce it.
Outbreaker
Now i could simulate this problem:
Shift+Enter = <br>
Only Enter = <div>TEXT</div>
The correct way for the Enter key would be to use "<p>TEXT</p>" or simply "TEXT<br><br>"
@JLexArt is wrote at 2023-10-28 06:47:41
The opening
tag has been removed in recent versions. However, if you have multiple paragraphs of text, the div opening tag will still appear. The
tag can only be used between
tags or within text tags (p). Best regards, Victor Nguyen.
Reply to

Sign in to your account

Use your social accounts to sign in