Zen mode 18:59:27

It is currently our zen mode where we get some rest so that we can come back to work feeling refreshed the next day and assist you with your issues. Some answers may already be available on our documentation.

Official support hours are from 8:30AM — 5:00PM Monday to Saturday (GMT +7)

View top rated articles

Marcos
Hello, I'm thinking of acquiring the extension JLex Review. But first I would like to know if she will attend to me in the following objective.
I'm building a Photoblog site Using the EasyBlog extension, it will be integrated with JLex Review for users to vote in Photos. The feature that I need is a menu or module to display the articles by the user rank of evaluation.
If this is not possible with EasyBlog, if it could be done with Joomla articles?
Thank you

5 replies

JLexArt
Hi,
Yes, you can use its module to display top items of any component (both Easyblog and Joomla article). Let me know if you have any question :).
Marcos
This module is referred to as Easyblog , Joomla or JLex Review?
In the module do you have the following information to display?
- Picture of the article
- Number of comments
- Total rating
Thank you
@JLexArt is wrote at 2017-10-24 01:05:39
Hi, Yes, you can use its module to display top items of any component (both Easyblog and Joomla article). Let me know if you have any question :).
JLexArt
Hi,
This is module of JLex Review. It just display title and rating detail (point, total) of item.
@Marcos is wrote at 2017-10-24 01:14:01
This module is referred to as Easyblog , Joomla or JLex Review? In the module do you have the following information to display? - Picture of the article - Number of comments - Total rating Thank you
Marcos
It's bad not to have an image display option
Is there a translation of the component into Portuguese-Brazil?
Thank you
@JLexArt is wrote at 2017-10-24 01:50:04
Hi, This is module of JLex Review. It just display title and rating detail (point, total) of item.
JLexArt
Hi,
This module built to use for many extension so it can't include feature in special component. Do you think about custom work?. Currently, we don't have Portuguese-Brazil translation pack :(, Castilian Spanish else?
@Marcos is wrote at 2017-10-24 02:01:35
It's bad not to have an image display option Is there a translation of the component into Portuguese-Brazil? Thank you
Reply to

Sign in to your account

Use your social accounts to sign in