Hello! We are online right now 10:00:51

The support team is online and will be able to answer your inquiries. Please stay calm, follow the rules and do not cross post. We'll attend to you as soon as we can.

Official support hours are from 8:30AM — 5:00PM Monday to Saturday (GMT +7)

using your extensions

Trevor Bourne
Hello, I plan to buy the review extension and integrate it into my site  https://signblasters.com  which I have been updating for the past month or so. I am very much an amateur at this so I want to know:
1) what level of support can I get when trying to configure and set up your extension ?
2) Do you have any you tube videos showing how to integrate it into Joomla 3.8.4
3)  How can I link the reviews directly to Facebook
4) Will it also link to any other social media and automatically upload? if so which.
I have just seen one of your photo galleries that I want to use as well I shall down load it and play with it to see if I can get it to work for me .
Thanks for any help you can give, Trevor Bourne.    
BTW      there are quite a lot of small but confusing grammatical errors on your site would it help if I was to point them out and offer some corrections. This is not a complaint just an offer to help   (I'm an Englishman living in the USA so I can probably help you guys)

1 replies

JLexArt
Hi,
Thanks for your interest!
1) what level of support can I get when trying to configure and set up your extension ?
=> If you feel difficult while setting our extension, you can require a helping :)
2) Do you have any you tube videos showing how to integrate it into Joomla 3.8.4
=> The video just available for old version. If you can't install it, please open a ticket so our team can help you soon!.
3) How can I link the reviews directly to Facebook
=> Currently, the FB don't support an API(s) related to review part so I can't link reviews from your site to a FB page.
4) Will it also link to any other social media and automatically upload? if so which.
=>  May I don't understand your question. Any more informations?

BTW there are quite a lot of small but confusing grammatical errors on your site would it help if I was to point them out and offer some corrections

=> Thanks for your feedback!. Our team is collecting peoples who love Joomla! and not good at language issue so I really hope you can help me. We will happy to offer you a discount for your helping.
Reply to

Sign in to your account

Use your social accounts to sign in