Hello! We are online right now 16:10:58

The support team is online and will be able to answer your inquiries. Please stay calm, follow the rules and do not cross post. We'll attend to you as soon as we can.

Official support hours are from 8:30AM — 5:00PM Monday to Saturday (GMT +7)

Problems with Recaptcha

Tester
Hi,

Recaptcha doesn't work on the site. I submitted the newest extension from Jlex but still no effect.

Please help

5 replies

JLexArt
Hi!
Can you give me info to authenticate popup login? I see you noted in login information about "Antagonist" but it's a username or password? Thank you!

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
Tester
Hi Victor,

I am not sure you will see it but it is possible. You need it twice: password and username. You see it in the popup (Dutch).

regards,

Rainier
JLexArt
Hi,
I tried with both username and password but can pass :(. Any wrong in screenshot, please?

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
@Tester is wrote at 2020-07-14 19:37:25
Hi Victor, I am not sure you will see it but it is possible. You need it twice: password and username. You see it in the popup (Dutch). regards, Rainier
Tester
Hi Victor,

You have to use the login information i send you earlier. Maybe you see a popup from my hoster (see attachment) then you can use, for that purpose, the antagonist login.

Regards
inloghoster.JPG 66.77 K
@JLexArt is wrote at 2020-07-17 08:50:13
Hi, I tried with both username and password but can pass :(. Any wrong in screenshot, please? Best regards, Victor Nguyen.
JLexArt
Hi!
I just enabled Recaptcha for JLex Review in plugin manager ( I see it disabled before). Now it worked in your site.

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
Reply to

Sign in to your account

Use your social accounts to sign in