Zen mode 17:16:52

It is currently our zen mode where we get some rest so that we can come back to work feeling refreshed the next day and assist you with your issues. Some answers may already be available on our documentation.

Official support hours are from 8:30AM — 5:00PM Monday to Saturday (GMT +7)

Pre-Renew

IndiraM
Hello. I previously had an active Jlex Review subscription, and it ended two weeks ago. I would like to continue using the component, but I have a difficulty. I use YOOtheme on the site and create materials through templates and a constructor. And as a result, the reviews were not displayed on the content pages (with the plugin and settings enabled). In early versions of Yootheme, we managed to write a small code that was added to the constructor template and reviews were output. 
This code:

<?php
if ($allowed) {
$loader = JPATH_ROOT . '/components/com_jlexreview/load.php';
if (file_exists ( $loader )) {
require_once $loader;
echo JLexReviewLoad::init('','content',$article->id);
}
}

But in the new versions of YOOtheme, something has been rebuilt and this file is not there. At my request, Yootheme technical support gave a very difficult solution - to manually add code to each article that will output a block with reviews. This means that I need to manually redo all the articles on the site, and there are hundreds of them. Therefore, I am forced not to update the Yootheme template and do not renew my subscription to Jlex.

Could you help me with this? I will be happy to continue using Jlex, but I need the component to work...

I will give you a request link to Yootheme: https://yootheme.com/support/question/144764

3 replies

JLexArt
Hello,
With Page builder extensions such as Yootheme Pro, you should not use plugins because they disable it.
I recommend using the module instead of: https://www.jlexart.com/addons/jlex-review
You just need to create a single module and insert it into the post where you want to use JLex Review.

Hope can help you!

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
IndiraM
Hello Victor! I can't do anything... (((

But I really want to use Jlex... Could I pay for the subscription renewal and ask for your help in setting up? Perhaps as a service? 

There are quite a lot of Yootheme and Ulkit users now, their templates are gaining popularity, and I am sure that many who want to create a high-quality website come to your Jlex Review component, without which it is difficult to build a competent system of reviews and ratings. 

I am very much asking for your help and you are the last hope.
@JLexArt is wrote at 2021-11-11 07:19:13
Hello, With Page builder extensions such as Yootheme Pro, you should not use plugins because they disable it. I recommend using the module instead of: https://www.jlexart.com/addons/jlex-review You just need to create a single module and insert it into the post where you want to use JLex Review. Hope can help you! Best regards, Victor Nguyen.
JLexArt
Sure! After renewal, please help me open a new topic and give me access your site access I will try to help you as soon as possible. ;)

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
@IndiraM is wrote at 2021-12-09 11:40:38
Hello Victor! I can't do anything... ((( But I really want to use Jlex... Could I pay for the subscription renewal and ask for your help in setting up? Perhaps as a service?  There are quite a lot of Yootheme and Ulkit users now, their templates are gaining popularity, and I am sure that many who want to create a high-quality website come to your Jlex Review component, without which it is difficult to build a competent system of reviews and ratings.  I am very much asking for your help and you are the last hope.
Reply to

Sign in to your account

Use your social accounts to sign in