Hello! We are online right now 16:20:20

The support team is online and will be able to answer your inquiries. Please stay calm, follow the rules and do not cross post. We'll attend to you as soon as we can.

Official support hours are from 8:30AM — 5:00PM Monday to Saturday (GMT +7)

JLex Review, aggregate rating and MVC questions

Tangopolix Website
Hi there,

I'm interested in JLex Review and I would like to clarify some points:

1 - Is it possible to configure that the total star rating for an article is the average of all the multiple ratings for that article?
2 - Does JLex Review comply with standard Joomla MVC architecture? Are template override possible?
3 - Does JLex Review require Mootools being enabled?

Many thanks

3 replies

JLexArt
Hi,
1. Yes, we called is Mini-star, you can see in head of page: http://demo.jlexart.com/
2. It built for MVC base on Joomla framework, template is stored in components/templates folder. Of couse, you can create other templates but it must stored in this folder.
3. No, this component use jQuery lib.

I hope these information can help you !
Hi,

Thanks for your quick answer, however still it is not clear to me. Please let me clarify

1 - What I mean is that the value of the mini stars can be a calculation from the other ratings. For example, in your demo I can vote 10/10 for pin and 20/20 for design, however I am also able to provide just 1 mini-star. What I would like is that the user does NOT set the number of mini stars. The number of mini-stars should be calculated automatically depending on the other ratings. For example, if I provide 10/10 for pin and 20/20 for design the mini stars should be 5. Is this possible?

2 - In Joomla template overrides are done on the template folder, template/my_template/html/com_jlex... is this supported?

Thanks!
JLexArt
Hi guy,

1. "I can vote 10/10 for pin and 20/20 for design" <= We called is factor(s). The number of mini-stars will be calculated automatically depending on the other ratings if you enable Rate by factor feature.

2. Unfortunately, JLex Review only support theme if theme's folder placed in components/com_jlexreview/templates :(
Reply to

Sign in to your account

Use your social accounts to sign in