Hello! We are online right now 16:39:23

The support team is online and will be able to answer your inquiries. Please stay calm, follow the rules and do not cross post. We'll attend to you as soon as we can.

Official support hours are from 8:30AM — 5:00PM Monday to Saturday (GMT +7)

Updates: Release JLex Review v6.1.7 🥳

GDPR

Christian
Hi,
unfortunately the documentation isn't accessible even when logged in, so I send you my questions I need to be answered before buying:
Is there a mechanism for double opt-in (when registering for comments via e-mail)? This would be important regarding the new GDPR (European data protection law)
Does the plugin work completely on the website's server, or are there requests to other domains?
Is it possible to import comments from disqus?

Thanks in advance,
Christian

4 replies

JLexArt
Hi,
May I don't understand first question, could you give more detail of info? You can use jlex comment for Joomla! site (server,localhost..etc) and unfortunately, it not support import comment from disqus :(.
Christian
Hi,
I have two questions:
- When a user registers for commenting via email: Will the user receice an email with a conformation link in order to activate his account?
- Does the extension request any externa resources like JS or CSS that are not located on the website's server?
Thanks and regards
@JLexArt is wrote at 2018-04-18 07:17:20
Hi, May I don't understand first question, could you give more detail of info? You can use jlex comment for Joomla! site (server,localhost..etc) and unfortunately, it not support import comment from disqus :(.
JLexArt
Hi,
1. When a user registers for commenting via email: Will the user receice an email with a conformation link in order to activate his account?
=> It's depend Joomla! configuration. If you enable "New User Account Activation" in User manager, a confirmation email will be sent to new user. I noticed that jlex comment don't support registration, it's implemented by joomla.
2. Does the extension request any externa resources like JS or CSS that are not located on the website's server?
=> If you use recaptcha, it require JS from Google CDN.
Hope can help you!
@Christian is wrote at 2018-04-18 08:07:05
Hi, I have two questions: - When a user registers for commenting via email: Will the user receice an email with a conformation link in order to activate his account? - Does the extension request any externa resources like JS or CSS that are not located on the website's server? Thanks and regards
Christian
Yes, you did, thanks :-)
@JLexArt is wrote at 2018-04-18 09:23:02
Hi, 1. When a user registers for commenting via email: Will the user receice an email with a conformation link in order to activate his account? => It's depend Joomla! configuration. If you enable "New User Account Activation" in User manager, a confirmation email will be sent to new user. I noticed that jlex comment don't support registration, it's implemented by joomla. 2. Does the extension request any externa resources like JS or CSS that are not located on the website's server? => If you use recaptcha, it require JS from Google CDN. Hope can help you!
Reply to

Sign in to your account

Use your social accounts to sign in