Ok, I get that I have to add an article for users to post a review against it. Currently I have users send me a details of the school and I then post an article for review. That said I would prefer a user to post an article themselves and I then publish it. As the article is the same format I cannot see it would be that difficult.

So here is what I thought,  a link to a page a user adds a header/address/media for me it is 3 parts looks like:
Header: (Name of school) - (Type of School) - (Country)
Address: (Street Address), (City), (state/province/region), (postal code, zip), (Country a drop down)

Insert Logo

(Your email) to let you know when page is ready for review.

Submit  

A email goes to user to ativate there profile, once ativated even though the article is unpublished they can review against it.

What happens then is that the article is then formated backend using the details given.
see URL link.

Meta and keywords are auto inputed using the details. I just then have to check and put it in the right category on my site.

I think this maybe a custom job as I am unsure if other users would want this feature, but I am sure that if others have asked I think it would be great addition to jlex.

Thanks in advance
Kevin