Hello! We are online right now 11:33:07

The support team is online and will be able to answer your inquiries. Please stay calm, follow the rules and do not cross post. We'll attend to you as soon as we can.

Official support hours are from 8:30AM — 5:00PM Monday to Saturday (GMT +7)

Images are not showing

Charles
Hi,

I have tried everything including direct links to the folder but can not seem to get the viewer to show up.  I have done this:
{jlex360}folder:jlex360/Rubix/{/jlex360}
{jlex360}jlex360/Rubix/{/jlex360}
{jlex360}folder:jlex360/Rubix/1.jpg{/jlex360}

and any other thing I can think of. Your help is appreciated.

Charles

10 replies

JLexArt
Hi,
Please make sure that jlex360 is exist. Try check through URL: http://{yoursite}/jlex360
If you place this folder in images folder, please use: {jlex360}folder:images/jlex360{/folder} <= no markup for this string.
... and a demo URL will help me better :)
Charles
Hi,

So here is my link to the folder and initial test image: http://www.genzusa.com/jlex360/Rubix/1.jpg

This is what I have it at. {jlex360}folder:jlex360/Rubix/{/jlex360}
JLexArt
I see you are using {jlex360}/jlex360/Rubix/{/jlex360} instead of {jlex360}folder:jlex360/Rubix{/jlex360} :(
PM me and give me your site's access, I will help you ;)
Charles
{jlex360}folder:jlex360/Rubix{/jlex360}  just tried this and this does not show up images. In the folder jlex360/Rubix there is an image called 1.jpg
JLexArt
Hi, please PM and give me your site's access, I will help you
Charles
I can't give out the private pass codes to get into the server. However, can't you tell me what the correct code is to pull the images?
JLexArt
There is all I can't know if this plugin don't run:
- Structure wrong. The correct is: {jlex360}folder:jlex360/Rubix{/jlex360} with no-markup (so you should toggle editor to insert this code).
- The plugin disabled. This plugin is use for Joomla Content, K2 and Vm, so please make sure you are enabled in plugin manager

When site is running, you will see the structure text will replace by Image 360. ;)
Charles
I played around more and clicked on

Options
  Prepare Document
       Yes

And that seemed to create it correctly and show up.

Now if I want to create more 360 views on the same page, I just create a new folder and direct to it, correct?
JLexArt
Exactly ! ;)
Charles
thanks, Do you anticipate ever doing a button option with zoom, play, pause, direction?
Reply to

Sign in to your account

Use your social accounts to sign in