Hello! We are online right now 11:21:14

The support team is online and will be able to answer your inquiries. Please stay calm, follow the rules and do not cross post. We'll attend to you as soon as we can.

Official support hours are from 8:30AM — 5:00PM Monday to Saturday (GMT +7)

How to use JLex360, Image not rotating?

Tachlane
Hello Guys,
I can't get the image to rotate.

Please see screenshot attached.

I have inserted the following code on the article after activating plugin.
This is 360 Degrees Demo plugin from JLex

{jlex360} "folder":"images/jlex360", "autoplay":1, "pins":[ { "x":20, "y":40, "frame":0, "title":"Title of pin", "desc":"Description of pin" } ] {/jlex360}

I created a folder inside images called JLex320 and inside is an image called BBQ1.jpg

The image shows on the site but is not rotating.

what Did I do wrong? Any advise will be very much appreciated.

8 replies

Tachlane
Also, do I need to add more than one photo like the product front, side left, side right, and back? Just confuse on how to get this to work.
Updated path to: {jlex360} "folder":"images/jlex360/BBQs.jpg", "autoplay":1, "pins":[ { "x":20, "y":40, "frame":0, "title":"Title of pin", "desc":"Description of pin" } ] {/jlex360}

shows blank page on the site.
JLexArt
Can you give me URL of your site ? And in folder images/jlex360, you must have multiple images (not one).
JLexArt
Try use this file (unzip first) and replace for: plugins/content/jlex360/jlex360.php
ZIP jlex360.php.zip 2.54 K
Tachlane
Great work guys, this did the magic. However, I notice that the auto fly is too fast, is it possible to slow it down? If not, maybe I can just remove the auto play.
JLexArt
It will work better if you increase frame (number of image ~36 or higher). Otherwise, you can turn off auto play ;)
Tachlane
Hi JLexArt, I increased the frame by 90 is still pinning very fast. How can I get it to work just like the one found here on your demo: http://demo.jlexart.com/other-extensions/jlex-360
JLexArt
I have been checked your site but only see 5 pic. I want to say the number frame/360 degree :o
Tachlane
Okay, in other to have it at a good speed I have to increase the number of pics. I checked the demo, I think it has about 50pics, that's really a lot for just one product.
Reply to

Sign in to your account

Use your social accounts to sign in