Zen mode 18:14:16

It is currently our zen mode where we get some rest so that we can come back to work feeling refreshed the next day and assist you with your issues. Some answers may already be available on our documentation.

Official support hours are from 8:30AM — 5:00PM Monday to Saturday (GMT +7)

Updates: Release JLex Review v6.1.7 🥳

Why on jdownloads items there is no Schema

ibrahim Abuhajar
Hello! Why on jDownloads items there is no Schema
I bought this component to show the reviews is on google but when I followed your content (How to Add Schema Markup to Joomla) it was no result, after adding the custom module with JSON its been read but empty titles didn know what to insert on the values as name, and image? Need this to get auto-recognise the download item.

<script type="application/ld+json">
{
  "@context": "https://schema.org/",
  "@type": "Product",
  "name": "",
  "image": "",
  "offers": {
    "@type": "AggregateOffer",
    "url": "",
    "priceCurrency": "",
    "lowPrice": ""
  },
  "review": {
    "@type": "Review",
    "reviewBody": "",
    "author": {"@type": "Person", "name": ""}
  }
}
</script>

5 replies

JLexArt
No guy, this article use for JLex Block, not JLex Review.

If you are using JLex Review, you just need to turn on Schema in its settings. It will add data structure of your site to Gooogle.

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
Dear Victor! Am using JLex Review on (settings - General) the Rich Snippets is on and Schema Type: Product. 
But the data structure of Google is not readed! It is just BreadcrumbList
@JLexArt is wrote at 2022-09-18 07:00:57
No guy, this article use for JLex Block, not JLex Review. If you are using JLex Review, you just need to turn on Schema in its settings. It will add data structure of your site to Gooogle. Best regards, Victor Nguyen.
JLexArt
Hello,
Can you give me the address where you put the JLex Review? I will check it soon.

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
@ibrahim Abuhajar is wrote at 2022-09-18 15:11:10
Dear Victor! Am using JLex Review on (settings - General) the Rich Snippets is on and Schema Type: Product.  But the data structure of Google is not readed! It is just BreadcrumbList
I made a backup and tried to disable every single extension, so I found the problem was in 4SEO because when I disabled it the Schema was read. Please check screenshot is right like this.
@JLexArt is wrote at 2022-09-18 07:00:57
No guy, this article use for JLex Block, not JLex Review. If you are using JLex Review, you just need to turn on Schema in its settings. It will add data structure of your site to Gooogle. Best regards, Victor Nguyen.
JLexArt
Maybe. I have had a few cases where the JLex Review Schema was altered by these extensions.

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
@ibrahim Abuhajar is wrote at 2022-09-19 22:24:33
I made a backup and tried to disable every single extension, so I found the problem was in 4SEO because when I disabled it the Schema was read. Please check screenshot is right like this.
Reply to

Sign in to your account

Use your social accounts to sign in