Zen mode 23:49:31

It is currently our zen mode where we get some rest so that we can come back to work feeling refreshed the next day and assist you with your issues. Some answers may already be available on our documentation.

Official support hours are from 8:30AM — 5:00PM Monday to Saturday (GMT +7)

Updates: Release JLex Review v6.1.7 🥳

Default avatar with letter? Jlex comment

Ndmn518
Hi!

Did default avatar with letter works in jlexcomment? I use easy profile component with this option with avatars
Babulita.jpg 28.5 K

3 replies

JLexArt
Hello,
The JLex Comment not support avatar with letter but you can get avatar source from EasyProfile component - JLex Comment support avatar source from popular extensions, include EasyProfile. Otherwise, I can help you custom it, I think it is not too difficult :).

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
Ndmn518
Hi!

you can get avatar source from EasyProfile component

Yes, of course it is. But in comments system user avatar will be shown easy profile's "default avatar" image instead avatars with letter, right? 

Do you plan to add this feature in future?
@JLexArt is wrote at 2019-08-29 07:45:54
Hello, The JLex Comment not support avatar with letter but you can get avatar source from EasyProfile component - JLex Comment support avatar source from popular extensions, include EasyProfile. Otherwise, I can help you custom it, I think it is not too difficult :). Best regards, Victor Nguyen.
JLexArt
Yes BUT if you need it now, I can add it for you :).
@Ndmn518 is wrote at 2019-08-30 03:34:56
Hi! [quote]you can get avatar source from EasyProfile component[/quote] Yes, of course it is. But in comments system user avatar will be shown easy profile's "default avatar" image instead avatars with letter, right?  Do you plan to add this feature in future?
Reply to

Sign in to your account

Use your social accounts to sign in