Zen mode 01:30:56

It is currently our zen mode where we get some rest so that we can come back to work feeling refreshed the next day and assist you with your issues. Some answers may already be available on our documentation.

Official support hours are from 8:30AM — 5:00PM Monday to Saturday (GMT +7)

Updates: Release JLex Review v6.1.7 🥳

Comments in custom component

Greg A
Can the comments be activated within a custom component by using the OnContentPrepare function of the plugin
something like JHtml::_('content.prepare', $content) ?

5 replies

JLexArt
Hi,
I think it possible if we use Joomla Override(https://docs.joomla.org/How_to_override_the_output_from_the_Joomla!_core) , not hard to add it :)
Greg A
Does the component include another method to include Comments?
We cannot access the documentation to find out first.
@JLexArt is wrote at 2019-04-23 07:56:39
Hi, I think it possible if we use Joomla Override(https://docs.joomla.org/How_to_override_the_output_from_the_Joomla!_core) , not hard to add it :)
JLexArt

Does the component include another method to include Comments?

May I don't understand your question, any info pls?

We cannot access the documentation to find out first.

I'm sorry but documentation for paid subscribers only, if you have question you can ask me here ;)
@Greg A is wrote at 2019-04-23 08:23:02
Does the component include another method to include Comments? We cannot access the documentation to find out first.
Greg A
I rephrase the question - when building a custom component, is it possible to use JLexComments to add comment function into a selected view?
Is there Developer level documentation available that explains methods to achieve this?
@JLexArt is wrote at 2019-04-23 08:40:06
[quote]Does the component include another method to include Comments?[/quote] May I don't understand your question, any info pls? [quote]We cannot access the documentation to find out first.[/quote] I'm sorry but documentation for paid subscribers only, if you have question you can ask me here ;)
JLexArt
Yes, it support. We provide API to insert comment to any component (it work like as JComment before)
@Greg A is wrote at 2019-04-23 08:54:53
I rephrase the question - when building a custom component, is it possible to use JLexComments to add comment function into a selected view? Is there Developer level documentation available that explains methods to achieve this?
Reply to

Sign in to your account

Use your social accounts to sign in