Having our weekend break 02:09:48

It is currently a weekend from where we are at. Rest assured that we will get back to your posts as soon as the week starts!

Official support hours are from 8:30AM — 5:00PM Monday to Saturday (GMT +7)

Pagination

Julie K
I have a problem with pagination of the JLex Lookup table where it renders vertically insead of horizontally.

I've tried many ways to configure it via CSS however nothing works.

Can you please make a suggestion?

Thanks

12 replies

Julie K
Hi Victor,

An update, I managed to fixed the problem!

I added this to my template's css:

.jlk-results ul.default li {display: inline-block;}

It was a matter of finding the right div name :)

Just another point though... When I try to add to the table, the popup box doesn't allow me to type the names in correctly.  I have to type the name backwards!  For example, if I want to add DARK to the list of last names, I have to type KARD.  Weird.

Also, it would be good if a future version had a function to append data to the table via csv.

Thanks!
Julie

JLexArt
Sound great Julie :)
When I try to add to the table, the popup box doesn't allow me to type the names in correctly.  I have to type the name backwards!  For example, if I want to add DARK to the list of last names, I have to type KARD.  Weird.
=> May I don't understand your description, it was strange. Can you send me some screenshot about this issue?

Also, it would be good if a future version had a function to append data to the table via csv.
=> I will take note of this suggestion of yours :)

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
@Julie K is wrote at 2020-06-01 03:24:39
Hi Victor, An update, I managed to fixed the problem! I added this to my template's css: .jlk-results ul.default li {display: inline-block;} It was a matter of finding the right div name :) Just another point though... When I try to [b]add [/b]to the table, the popup box doesn't allow me to type the names in correctly.  I have to type the name backwards!  For example, if I want to add DARK to the list of last names, I have to type KARD.  Weird. Also, it would be good if a future version had a function to append data to the table via csv. Thanks! Julie
Reply to

Sign in to your account

Use your social accounts to sign in