Zen mode 19:59:23

It is currently our zen mode where we get some rest so that we can come back to work feeling refreshed the next day and assist you with your issues. Some answers may already be available on our documentation.

Official support hours are from 8:30AM — 5:00PM Monday to Saturday (GMT +7)

Edit restriction functionality missing

Claus Holm
Hi

Suggest following functionality for restriction of edit to frontend users, to avoid users can change other users submitted elements.

Under settings permissions setup

Add tick box "Edit own item(s)" (i.e. only to edit users own posts)
Add tick box "Edit own comments(s)" (i.e. only to edit users own comments)
The limitation to change other users inputs would be a very helpfull integrity function, that users inputs can not "just" be changed unless such users are assinged a "higher" level Moderators/Admins.

Add tickbox "Select tags" function to only add from exisitng suggested tags, (i.e. the users can only select an exiting listed tag (suggest a drop down instead of 3 letters so users do not have to guess...)
The possibility for limitation of tags would be very helpfull to avoid anarki of tags and dilluting possibility to filter/group by tags, if everyone has individual tags, then such will have limited added value to structure of the site/items added.

And finally a small nice to have, 
a Header box option yes/no with a restriction required yes/no to automatically add a litlle larger bold header line automatically in items (posts)

1 replies

JLexArt
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback!

The "Select tags" and "Header" features should have but about permission, I still have something unclear.

Currently only admins have permission to edit member posts. Members only have the right to edit their own posts (if allowed). Your suggestion seems to be an advanced feature?

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
Reply to

Sign in to your account

Use your social accounts to sign in