Having our weekend break 00:29:21

It is currently a weekend from where we are at. Rest assured that we will get back to your posts as soon as the week starts!

Official support hours are from 8:30AM — 5:00PM Monday to Saturday (GMT +7)

Updates: Release JLex Review v6.1.7 🥳

JLex360 - Static image?

Phil Morris
Hi
I've installed your 360 module, but it doesn't appear to work it should be on this page:
http://www.veneziaphoto.co.uk/index.php/other-photography/nikon-300mm-f2-8-ed-lens-for-sale
Content is set as Nikon 300mm F2.8 ED Lens for Sale
{jlex360}
   "folder":"images/Nikon300mm",
   "autoplay":1,
       "toolbar":1
{/jlex360}

Toolbar in Firefox renders as 3 blobs and no spinning or ability to step through a spin?
So not sure what I'm missing?

Perhaps too many images? (is there a limit?)
Perhaps too large images  (are there limits in terms of pixels or file size?)

Or perhaps something else?
For your examples page it would be great to see the parameters and have the option to see the files that they use, then hopefully a user can drag and drop into their website and self debug?

Thanks in advance
Thanks
Phil

9 replies

JLexArt
Hi!
The syntax is correct but I don't sure to know why it not work :(.
Please use file I attached bellow and replace to plugins/content/jlex360/jlex360.php. Please let me know if it work or not. Thank you :)
[attachment=431]jlex360.php.zip[/attachment]
Download 1.69 K
Phil Morris
Hi

Thanks for this, tried that file, now doesn't even show the first image?
http://www.veneziaphoto.co.uk/index.php/other-photography/nikon-300mm-f2-8-ed-lens-for-sale
Tried it with Firefox and Chrome in case it was a browser issue?

Perhaps you could share the syntax and images from one that works?

Thanks
Phil
@JLexArt is wrote at 2019-01-15 08:51:31
Hi! The syntax is correct but I don't sure to know why it not work :(. Please use file I attached bellow and replace to plugins/content/jlex360/jlex360.php. Please let me know if it work or not. Thank you :) [attachment=431]jlex360.php.zip[/attachment]
Phil Morris
Here's a couple of images from the folder, in case it helps :) :)

Thanks
Phil
Download 227.9 K
Download 229.91 K
Download 222.15 K
Download 229.77 K
@Phil Morris is wrote at 2019-01-15 10:13:36
Hi Thanks for this, tried that file, now doesn't even show the first image? http://www.veneziaphoto.co.uk/index.php/other-photography/nikon-300mm-f2-8-ed-lens-for-sale Tried it with Firefox and Chrome in case it was a browser issue? Perhaps you could share the syntax and images from one that works? Thanks Phil
JLexArt
It so strange. I don't know why this file not work on your site. Could you give me your site access? (You can send me an email or use "confidential" tag of editor) :).
@Phil Morris is wrote at 2019-01-15 10:24:17
Here's a couple of images from the folder, in case it helps :) :) Thanks Phil
Phil Morris
Guessing some kind of conflict, if you could take a look that would be most appreciated
[confidential]User:JLex360 Password:Adm1n2019![/confidential]

Thanks
Phil
@JLexArt is wrote at 2019-01-16 10:26:11
It so strange. I don't know why this file not work on your site. Could you give me your site access? (You can send me an email or use "confidential" tag of editor) :).
JLexArt
Hi!
Try use this file again. Hope it work well :)
[attachment=437]jlex360.php.zip[/attachment]
Download 2.06 K
@Phil Morris is wrote at 2019-01-16 10:56:29
Guessing some kind of conflict, if you could take a look that would be most appreciated [confidential]User:JLex360 Password:Adm1n2019![/confidential] Thanks Phil
Phil Morris
Hi There
Thanks for this, now have the static image back, no rotation, had previously renumbered files to be sequential, also tried some of the other parameters, but no joy sadly, your login should still work
Appreciate your efforts here
Thanks
Phil
Nikon 300mm F2.8 ED Lens for Sale
{jlex360}
   "folder":"images/Nikon300mm",
   "autoplay":1,  
   "wheelrotate":1,
   "reverse":1,
   "startfrom":5,
   "toolbar":1
{/jlex360}
@JLexArt is wrote at 2019-01-19 08:00:06
Hi! Try use this file again. Hope it work well :) [attachment=437]jlex360.php.zip[/attachment]
JLexArt
Hi!
Actually, it worked but if you turn on compress CSS & JS featured of template, it will not work. The cause of issue because link to JS&CSS of jlex 360 contain version so if you want enable compress featured, please use file bellow. :)
[attachment=438]jlex360.php.zip[/attachment]
Download 2.47 K
@Phil Morris is wrote at 2019-01-19 13:25:26
Hi There Thanks for this, now have the static image back, no rotation, had previously renumbered files to be sequential, also tried some of the other parameters, but no joy sadly, your login should still work Appreciate your efforts here Thanks Phil Nikon 300mm F2.8 ED Lens for Sale {jlex360} "folder":"images/Nikon300mm", "autoplay":1, "wheelrotate":1, "reverse":1, "startfrom":5, "toolbar":1 {/jlex360}
Phil Morris
I had no idea the Template used compression :)

ABSOLUTELY SUPERB!  Really appreciate you debugging this!!
@JLexArt is wrote at 2019-01-21 07:57:43
Hi! Actually, it worked but if you turn on compress CSS & JS featured of template, it will not work. The cause of issue because link to JS&CSS of jlex 360 contain version so if you want enable compress featured, please use file bellow. :) [attachment=438]jlex360.php.zip[/attachment]
Reply to

Sign in to your account

Use your social accounts to sign in