Hello! We are online right now 11:33:02

The support team is online and will be able to answer your inquiries. Please stay calm, follow the rules and do not cross post. We'll attend to you as soon as we can.

Official support hours are from 8:30AM — 5:00PM Monday to Saturday (GMT +7)

Jlex support for safari browser ?

mukabaru
Hello, i'm try using mac os x, and use safari browser jlex not running ? but i try in windows os working.

Regards

10 replies

JLexArt
Hi, I'm using safari and see JLex 360 still work, (demo:http://demo.jlexart.com/other-extensions/jlex-360), can you give me URL of site ?
mukabaru
yes of course, here. thanks
JLexArt
Wait please while I'm updating this plugin :)
mukabaru
hello, i'm already update the plugin, but now jlex 360 not working ? i'm already read documentation jlex ?
{jlex360}
"folder":"images/jlex360"
{/jlex360}

it's used " " or not ?if i'm use " " image show but not rotate...

Regards
JLexArt
In your case, you try use the file attached to replace for old file: plugins/content/jlex360/jlex360.php :)
I hope it will run !
ZIP jlex360.php.zip 1.96 K
mukabaru
i'm already update this plugin :(, and already replace jlex360.php... still not working.. thanks
JLexArt
You try unpublish this module: mod_aikon_easy_parallax, I see error from this module (jQuery(...).parallax is not a function)
mukabaru
Hello, already replace dan unpublish aikon and remove cache still not work.... regards
JLexArt
Can you send me your site's access ? I hope can find problem of issue (you can send via PM box) :)
Reply to

Sign in to your account

Use your social accounts to sign in