Hello! We are online right now 15:43:23

The support team is online and will be able to answer your inquiries. Please stay calm, follow the rules and do not cross post. We'll attend to you as soon as we can.

Official support hours are from 8:30AM — 5:00PM Monday to Saturday (GMT +7)

JLex Comment Module Bugs (Pagination and Link to Comment)

Outbreaker
Hi,
I found 2 bugs in the JLex Comment Module:
1. When the Pagination option is enabled and someone clicks on a page then the site will scrol up to the top of the page and then the user has to scroll again down to the Module. :(
2. The module is ignoring the jLex Comment setting "Link to Comment (Fragment / Query String)". :ermm:

22 replies

Outbreaker
True, loading 100's of comments at once it's not the best option.
But jLex has already have a function build-in to load the comments with pages. Would it not be possible to move this function also into the module itself? :cheerful:
@JLexArt is wrote at 2023-03-07 03:04:24
They load the whole content and use javascript for pagination. This was not the intention when I added this feature. If the site has hundreds of comments, I can't use this method. Best regards, Victor Nguyen.
JLexArt
I think adding the fragment to URL is the best way. The Joomla module does not support ajax method so it cannot add pagination as its component.

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
@Outbreaker is wrote at 2023-03-07 10:49:08
True, loading 100's of comments at once it's not the best option. But jLex has already have a function build-in to load the comments with pages. Would it not be possible to move this function also into the module itself? :cheerful:
Reply to

Sign in to your account

Use your social accounts to sign in