Hello! We are online right now 15:43:04

The support team is online and will be able to answer your inquiries. Please stay calm, follow the rules and do not cross post. We'll attend to you as soon as we can.

Official support hours are from 8:30AM — 5:00PM Monday to Saturday (GMT +7)

Reviews/Ratings with Hikamarket

C Miller
I'm looking for a review/rating extension for my website, which uses Hikashop/Hikamarket.  Their built in rating/review system is fine to rate products, but not for rating vendors on the marketplace.  I don't want to people to rate the products, I only want them to rate different vendors on the marketplace.  Is this possible with your extension?  So that the ratings/comments would be shown on the actual vendor page?  Different ratings/reviews for each vendor?  Kind of like ebay rating where purchasers rate the seller and not the product itself.  

Thanks in advance for any help or guidance.

And...I tried creating an account using Firefox and the ReCaptcha wasn't working.  Wouldn't let me check the box.  It worked fine with IE.  You may want to check it.

3 replies

JLexArt
Hello,
You can use JLex Review to rate/review vendors instead of their product but please give us your site access, our team will help you integrate it. Noticed that we don't modify any core file so you can still update Hikashop/Hikamarket normally.
-----------

And...I tried creating an account using Firefox and the ReCaptcha wasn't working. Wouldn't let me check the box. It worked fine with IE. You may want to check it.

Sorry but you're talking our site and JLex Review extension?
C Miller
Great.  Thank you .  So how would we move forward to integrate this?  Would I just purchase the extension and then give you admin login access to our site so you could help set it up?  Or give us details on how to integrate that with our vendor pages?  Let us know how we should proceed.
And yes, I was trying to create an account on your site and wasn't able to get the ReCaptcha to work when using Firefox.  It worked fine with Internet Explorer.  could have been in my settings, but just thought I'd let you know.
@JLexArt is wrote at 2017-12-01 02:20:31
Hello, You can use JLex Review to rate/review vendors instead of their product but please give us your site access, our team will help you integrate it. Noticed that we don't modify any core file so you can still update Hikashop/Hikamarket normally. ----------- [quote]And...I tried creating an account using Firefox and the ReCaptcha wasn't working. Wouldn't let me check the box. It worked fine with IE. You may want to check it.[/quote] Sorry but you're talking our site and JLex Review extension?
JLexArt
Hi,
After purchase, you should open a ticket (https://www.jlexart.com/ticket) and give us your site access, our team will help you setup it. If you would like how to integrate it, we will happy to let you know then :).
@C Miller is wrote at 2017-12-01 04:26:21
Great. Thank you . So how would we move forward to integrate this? Would I just purchase the extension and then give you admin login access to our site so you could help set it up? Or give us details on how to integrate that with our vendor pages? Let us know how we should proceed. And yes, I was trying to create an account on your site and wasn't able to get the ReCaptcha to work when using Firefox. It worked fine with Internet Explorer. could have been in my settings, but just thought I'd let you know.
Reply to

Sign in to your account

Use your social accounts to sign in