Zen mode 18:01:17

It is currently our zen mode where we get some rest so that we can come back to work feeling refreshed the next day and assist you with your issues. Some answers may already be available on our documentation.

Official support hours are from 8:30AM — 5:00PM Monday to Saturday (GMT +7)

Jlex Comment

Abdulhalim
Hello,
I have some question about the extension.

1 - Is it translated into the Persian language ?
2 - Can I migrate from Komento 2 to Jlex Comment ?
3 - Does this extension compatible with EasyProfile ?

Regards,
Abdulhalim

4 replies

Melvine
Hello Abdulhalim,

I'm just a customer but, If I may comment on that.

I can answer you  YES for the questions n°2 and n°3

I had Komento Version 2.0.12 and I didn't follow the version 3, who is very bad. So I have bought JlexComment and I 'm very happy. And The Team here is really perfect, nothing to compare to the other one.

You can transfer your comments first Komento ---> to Jcomment and then JComment ---> to JlexComment ( the processus take less than 5 min and I had  more than 1000 comments to transfer). No loss all my comments are here.

And Then for Easy Profile, JlexComment is perfect. I have both too  . JlexComment is compatible with Easyprofile : Avatar, tab for articles, Tab for comment, all is there.

For the translation I don't know, but you can do it by yourself, not very hard.

You can go and enjoy the great discount  . Lucky man ;-)
Regards
Melvine
JLexArt
Hi,
I confirm that JLex Comment support EasyProfile :). As Melvine said, you can use JComment to transfer comment from Komento (I can help if you need).
About Persian language, you can translate it from English package, not hard to make it !
p/s: Melvine, Thank you so much for your answer :-).
Abdulhalim
Thank you guys, I will translate it into the Persian language, Then if I could I will buy it, It's a little hard to buy from Iran Because I don't have the credit card.
Can I find the language string on Transifex?
Regards,
Abdulhalim
@JLexArt is wrote at 2017-01-31 12:47:28
Hi, I confirm that JLex Comment support EasyProfile :). As Melvine said, you can use JComment to transfer comment from Komento (I can help if you need). About Persian language, you can translate it from English package, not hard to make it ! p/s: Melvine, Thank you so much for your answer :-).
JLexArt
Hi,
Currently, we don't use Transifex service yet :(. Hope you will use JLex Comment.
@Abdulhalim is wrote at 2017-01-31 19:16:32
Thank you guys, I will translate it into the Persian language, Then if I could I will buy it, It's a little hard to buy from Iran Because I don't have the credit card. Can I find the language string on Transifex? Regards, Abdulhalim
Reply to

Sign in to your account

Use your social accounts to sign in