When I go to the Reviews page - https://www.jlexart.com/jlex-review - I see the current version listed as 3.7.3. Yet the current version (I Know because I just downloaded it) is 6.7.1. Confused by that.

Component issue. When I'm converting from another review component, I need to build your component out before retiring the old one. So, because of the strange way you have the component set up, you have to add the first review from the frontend, which requires a menu item to be created, the ITEM takes on the name of the menu item. When I finish adding all the reviews and want to display JLex Review using the original menu item, then nothing displays as the component makes a new ITEM, that being the menu name. Very frustrating. SO I have to go through all the reviews and change the ITEM in each one. That's another issue - no batch change available. For a site with hundreds of reviews this is really annoying.

Related to that same issue. After the menu change as described above, when you go to the backend and look, every existing JLex Review needs the ITEM changed. Open up a review and the dropdown shows it is already assigned to the new ITEM, but it actually isn't. Lets say I have a development menu called reviewnew. Initially, the component makes the ITEM named reviewsnew. Then I finish the changeover, and change the menu item to Reviews, and the component makes another ITEM called reviews. Looking at each individual review shows that it's been automatically change to reviews, but it isn't. You have to click the dropdown and select reviews to make it change.

Module. We need to be able to show a "Random" review. Under the "Select feature" dropdown, we need to be able to select the module to show a random review.

Plugin (recaptcha). Please update this to use the latest invisible recaptcha. It's been out for years and Google is retiring older recaptcha keys.