Zen mode 20:23:07

It is currently our zen mode where we get some rest so that we can come back to work feeling refreshed the next day and assist you with your issues. Some answers may already be available on our documentation.

Official support hours are from 8:30AM — 5:00PM Monday to Saturday (GMT +7)

Updates: Release JLex Review v6.1.7 🥳

JLex Lookup - Numbers being Stripped, Upload not finishing or accurate

CMoore
We have generated a csv file with 5588 cell values in one column of data. The column name is "Badges", it is the Promary key and marked to show on search results page. The search is absolute and will not show on suggested results.
When the file is uploaded the Import Data screen gives almost no indication that it is in progress (please see screenshot1). Although every 20 or 30 seconds we may see a value in the Success pane, but it disappears. After about 15 minutes we can check and the Statistic pane will show 5587 (-1 record). When we return to the table to view the values that were saved the List shows mostly 1s (please see screenshot2). The values are from 1 - 16710, but not every number in-between (just 5588 values). We have tried to format the column many different ways, general, number, text, etc but it makes no difference. Are we supposed to wrap the values in quotes or is there an issue with the uploader?
screenshot1.jpg 49.76 K
screenshot2.jpg 28.97 K

9 replies

JLexArt
Hello,
I tested your site and fixed all issues. Please help me check it! ;)
It will import 5587 rows because the first row is label (heading).

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
@CMoore is wrote at 2020-12-01 11:54:41
Yes, the column has one column, Badge numbers, it is all that we need to search for. Either a badge number exists in the table or it does not. I have started a private topic for the credential information.
JLexArt
Hello,
Can you give me your site access + file CSV? I will check this issue.
If you can't send me this file due to privacy issues, can you send me a sample file?

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
CMoore
Yes, I can give you site access. What is the most secure way that I can get you the login credentials?
I can't attach a csv file to your file selection, the csv file extension is not allowed. How do I get you a copy of the csv file?
@JLexArt is wrote at 2020-11-25 08:13:56
Hello, Can you give me your site access + file CSV? I will check this issue. If you can't send me this file due to privacy issues, can you send me a sample file? Best regards, Victor Nguyen.
JLexArt
Hello,
You can update your site access at https://www.jlexart.com/downloads
With CSV file, please compress as ZIP file and then you can upload it :).

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
@CMoore is wrote at 2020-11-25 14:11:53
Yes, I can give you site access. What is the most secure way that I can get you the login credentials? I can't attach a csv file to your file selection, the csv file extension is not allowed. How do I get you a copy of the csv file?
CMoore
The account downloads page has been updated with the credentials. Here is the csv file (attached).
JLexArt
Hello,
I don't sure why do not see your site credentials. No info here :(. Could you help me check it again? (or open a private topic).
About your site, I openned it but just see one column? Is it correct? Looks like it's missing.

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
@CMoore is wrote at 2020-11-30 12:49:40
The account downloads page has been updated with the credentials. Here is the csv file (attached).
CMoore
Yes, the column has one column, Badge numbers, it is all that we need to search for. Either a badge number exists in the table or it does not. I have started a private topic for the credential information.
Scott Leone
This is Scott, admin of the website which uses the Lookup function. Now that we have updated to JLexLookup 1.3.5, we have the original problem again, as described by CMoore. The JLexLookup ignores ALL "zeroes" in badge numbers, even zeroes preceded by other digits. I need a private session with a JLex developer to make this work as it did with previous versions. 
JLexArt
@Scott, Could you open a private topic?

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
@Scott Leone is wrote at 2024-01-03 21:05:11
This is Scott, admin of the website which uses the Lookup function. Now that we have updated to JLexLookup 1.3.5, we have the original problem again, as described by CMoore. The JLexLookup ignores ALL "zeroes" in badge numbers, even zeroes preceded by other digits. I need a private session with a JLex developer to make this work as it did with previous versions. 
Reply to

Sign in to your account

Use your social accounts to sign in