Zen mode 07:09:59

It is currently our zen mode where we get some rest so that we can come back to work feeling refreshed the next day and assist you with your issues. Some answers may already be available on our documentation.

Official support hours are from 8:30AM — 5:00PM Monday to Saturday (GMT +7)

JlexReviews: Add the ability to have custom title on reviews page (image attached)

Brett Buchanan
Hi! Just a thought / feature request. It would be nice to be able to customize the title on the reviews page (image attached). LOVE your product! Thank you!

Brett

5 replies

JLexArt
Hi Brett,
You can modify title by using Override language. (Extensions > Language > Overrides)
By default, there're three pharses related:
JR_CUSTOMER_REVIEW_COUNT="%s customer reviews"
JR_CUSTOMER_REVIEW_COUNT_ONE="1 customer review"
JR_CUSTOMER_REVIEW="Customer Review"

-> See how to use Language Overrides.
Hope can help you!

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
Thank you! I'll try to figure that out.

But as a feature request, I think having the ability to add any title while setting up the page (rather than adding overrides) would be valuable addition.

Anyway, thank you!
@JLexArt is wrote at 2021-02-23 07:50:47
Hi Brett, You can modify title by using Override language. (Extensions > Language > Overrides) By default, there're three pharses related: [b]JR_CUSTOMER_REVIEW_COUNT[/b]="%s customer reviews" [b]JR_CUSTOMER_REVIEW_COUNT_ONE[/b]="1 customer review" [b]JR_CUSTOMER_REVIEW[/b]="Customer Review" -> See how to use [url=https://docs.joomla.org/J3.x:Language_Overrides_in_Joomla]Language Overrides.[/url] Hope can help you! Best regards, Victor Nguyen.
JLexArt
Thanks for your feedback! I will add it in the next released :).

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
@Brett Buchanan is wrote at 2021-02-23 16:40:14
Thank you! I'll try to figure that out. But as a feature request, I think having the ability to add any title while setting up the page (rather than adding overrides) would be valuable addition. Anyway, thank you!
Thank you! I am having an issue with searching for the "constant". Image attached. Any ideas? 

Brett
JLexArt
Hi,
With three lines:
JR_CUSTOMER_REVIEW_COUNT="%s customer reviews"
JR_CUSTOMER_REVIEW_COUNT_ONE="1 customer review"
JR_CUSTOMER_REVIEW="Customer Review"

You need add three rows in Language Override.
Example with JR_CUSTOMER_REVIEW_COUNT="%s customer reviews"
The Language Constant is JR_CUSTOMER_REVIEW_COUNT
And the Text field is %s customer reviews

Hope can help you!

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
@Brett Buchanan is wrote at 2021-03-01 18:23:46
Thank you! I am having an issue with searching for the "constant". Image attached. Any ideas?  Brett
Reply to

Sign in to your account

Use your social accounts to sign in