Zen mode 22:57:11

It is currently our zen mode where we get some rest so that we can come back to work feeling refreshed the next day and assist you with your issues. Some answers may already be available on our documentation.

Official support hours are from 8:30AM — 5:00PM Monday to Saturday (GMT +7)

Updates: Release JLex Review v6.1.7 🥳

jlexComment and jLexReview

Hervé
Hello,
I'm going to buy a bundle jlexComment and jLexReview but I realize you do not give much news or updates!
When will you publish the new versions?
I made suggestions last year, I hope you can implement it?
I will add one for jLexComment which seems important to me:
a) edit (or delete comment if no answer)!important
and for jLexReview:
b) trigger jLexReview if the author requests it (front-end side) or automatically on the end date of the event dpcalendar
For my memory, I think I exchanged:
   c) export / import of the configuration
   d) use of standards: tag, custom fields joomla
It's a bit of a pre-sale :-). Thank you for answering me
Regards

11 replies

JLexArt
Hello,
The beta version of JLex Review + new JLex Comment version is ready but I want update our site before release it. Almost is completed :).
Following your question, I think it is specific to a particular component (here is DPCalendar), so if I integrate these features, the integration related to other component will not work well. :huh:
If you want to integrate the following application, I hope you will contact us as a custom work, we will send you a quote. :)
Hervé
hello,
Ok, I'm already going to buy your bundle right out of these new releases.
I made 4 requests and it seems to me that the only one related to dpcalendar is the b) (it seemed to me that you had already told me that it would be in a future version, but I understand if there are few requests )!
Thank you for answering also on other suggestions
Regards
@JLexArt is wrote at 2019-04-25 07:41:12
Hello, The beta version of JLex Review + new JLex Comment version is ready but I want update our site before release it. Almost is completed :). Following your question, I think it is specific to a particular component (here is DPCalendar), so if I integrate these features, the integration related to other component will not work well. :huh: If you want to integrate the following application, I hope you will contact us as a custom work, we will send you a quote. :)
Hervé
Hello,

Congratulations on your new site.

Can you answer me now on the other questions, except b)

Regards
JLexArt
Thank you Hervé,

a) I don't sure to understand, any more info pls?

c) I'm sorry but it not support. Now, you can extract it from the database. I promise to add it in the near future.

d) We have built a standard form system (include all popular field type) and independent with Joomla.

Hope can help you :).
@Hervé is wrote at 2019-05-08 13:49:28
Hello, Congratulations on your new site. Can you answer me now on the other questions, except b) Regards
Hervé
Hello

1/ It would be interesting (and unique as an extension comment of joomla to my knowledge) that each logged in member can edit [ACLs] (delete if no response to comment) his comment (as in the forums) for jlexComment and jLexReviex

2/ ok

3/ ok i note, even if based on custom fields of joomla, we can extend very much the type of fields :)

Regards
@JLexArt is wrote at 2019-05-09 10:03:53
Thank you Hervé, a) I don't sure to understand, any more info pls? c) I'm sorry but it not support. Now, you can extract it from the database. I promise to add it in the near future. d) We have built a standard form system (include all popular field type) and independent with Joomla. Hope can help you :).
JLexArt
Yes, it possible to edit and delete a review :angel: but no option for "no response to comment". It mean user can edit and delete their review anytime.
@Hervé is wrote at 2019-05-10 18:07:54
Hello 1/ It would be interesting (and unique as an extension comment of joomla to my knowledge) that each logged in member can edit [ACLs] (delete if no response to comment) his comment (as in the forums) for jlexComment and jLexReviex 2/ ok 3/ ok i note, even if based on custom fields of joomla, we can extend very much the type of fields :) Regards
Hervé
Hello,
sorry for the response time but it does not seem to have been alert! and I have a little trouble following the conversation here.

Ah, is it planned soon to do the same thing with Jlex comment (edit / delete comment front-end side), because it's more "urgent" for me than jlexReview

If I buy and install the latest version, it will integrate all the changes you made on my site (not seen in the changelog, intermediate versions)?

Regards
@JLexArt is wrote at 2019-05-11 03:37:55
Yes, it possible to edit and delete a review :angel: but no option for "no response to comment". It mean user can edit and delete their review anytime.
JLexArt
Hello,

Ah, is it planned soon to do the same thing with Jlex comment (edit / delete comment front-end side), because it's more "urgent" for me than jlexReview

=> I'm sorry but with JLex Comment, the user can edit or delete their comment in front-end. Can you help me check it again?

If I buy and install the latest version, it will integrate all the changes you made on my site (not seen in the changelog, intermediate versions)?

=> Yes, all the changes will be kept but I alway want you will backup your site first :ermm:.

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
@Hervé is wrote at 2019-05-18 10:16:12
Hello, sorry for the response time but it does not seem to have been alert! and I have a little trouble following the conversation here. Ah, is it planned soon to do the same thing with Jlex comment (edit / delete comment front-end side), because it's more "urgent" for me than jlexReview If I buy and install the latest version, it will integrate all the changes you made on my site (not seen in the changelog, intermediate versions)? Regards
Hervé
Hi Victor

I'm sorry but with JLex Comment, the user can edit or delete their comment in front-end. Can you help me check it again?

=> See my picture because I'm not sure I was understood (otherwise thank you for putting an image or an url for documentation).
Indeed I can not do it as a member of the group!
It is like on a forum that a member can modify his own comment (not an administrator), see delete it if there were no other answers
Regards
@JLexArt is wrote at 2019-05-19 01:26:25
Hello, [quote]Ah, is it planned soon to do the same thing with Jlex comment (edit / delete comment front-end side), because it's more "urgent" for me than jlexReview[/quote] => I'm sorry but with JLex Comment, the user can edit or delete their comment in front-end. Can you help me check it again? [quote]If I buy and install the latest version, it will integrate all the changes you made on my site (not seen in the changelog, intermediate versions)?[/quote] => Yes, all the changes will be kept but I alway want you will backup your site first :ermm:. Best regards, Victor Nguyen.
Hervé
Hello
Thank you for answering me
Regards
@Hervé is wrote at 2019-05-20 16:36:55
Hi Victor [quote]I'm sorry but with JLex Comment, the user can edit or delete their comment in front-end. Can you help me check it again?[/quote] => See my picture because I'm not sure I was understood (otherwise thank you for putting an image or an url for documentation). Indeed I can not do it as a member of the group! It is like on a forum that a member can modify his own comment (not an administrator), see delete it if there were no other answers Regards
Reply to

Sign in to your account

Use your social accounts to sign in