Hello! We are online right now 11:30:07

The support team is online and will be able to answer your inquiries. Please stay calm, follow the rules and do not cross post. We'll attend to you as soon as we can.

Official support hours are from 8:30AM — 5:00PM Monday to Saturday (GMT +7)

JLex Comment - request for BBCode

Derek Moran
Hi there
I would like to request the addition of BBCode be added to JLex Comment.
JLex Comment has many advanced features which I love, but is missing this basic function of being able to add basic BBCode to comments.
Please add this function to the new comment editor.

I recently installed JLex Comment onto my website and everything is functioning perfectly.
I was using a different comment plugin before this, so I have imported a large amount of comments from CComment (Compojoom).
All my old comments contain BBCode, so some comments are no longer showing BBCode styling.

Cheers :)
Derek

3 replies

JLexArt
Hi,
Thanks for your feedback! I will consider to add this feature in future. Now you can use "Replacer" tool in back-end to format BBCode from old comments.
Derek Moran
Thank you for the suggestion, but I am not a programmer and wouldn't know the first thing about writing a Regular Expression.
@JLexArt is wrote at 2018-02-05 02:29:09
Hi, Thanks for your feedback! I will consider to add this feature in future. Now you can use "Replacer" tool in back-end to format BBCode from old comments.
Derek Moran
2 years ago I made the suggestion that you add basic BBCode support in Jlex Comment.

Ironically, your forum support module has BBCode in the editor.

Can you please add BBCode support in the next update fort JLex Comment.

It would be extremely helpful to be able to add
BOLD
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough

Regards
Derek
@Derek Moran is wrote at 2018-02-05 02:51:57
Thank you for the suggestion, but I am not a programmer and wouldn't know the first thing about writing a Regular Expression.
Reply to

Sign in to your account

Use your social accounts to sign in