I work with Joomla3 and the template lightbreeze-yellow - Standard. I would now like to change the CSS of the guestbook in such a way that the font of the entries is a little lighter. The comments entered are simply too dark compared to the background and therefore barely legible.
4 replies
2 years ago
Hello,
Please add CSS below to your template:
#jgb-timeline .__ls{border-color:#888}.jgb-item .jgb-inner h3,.jgb-item-statis{color:#ddd}
I hope it will work well!
Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
Please add CSS below to your template:
#jgb-timeline .__ls{border-color:#888}.jgb-item .jgb-inner h3,.jgb-item-statis{color:#ddd}
I hope it will work well!
Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
2 years ago
2 years ago
Hello Victor,
I use Joomla 3 and have the template LightBreeze-Yellow from the website:
https://www.hurricanemedia.net/portfolio/lightbreeze-yellow-hm01j2-5.html
I added the code in the CSS file below as you suggested and saved it, but it resulted in a change to the font, unfortunately it is still too dark see the attachments below with the orange highlighting. Are there any other possibilities?
Thanks and regards Michael
I use Joomla 3 and have the template LightBreeze-Yellow from the website:
https://www.hurricanemedia.net/portfolio/lightbreeze-yellow-hm01j2-5.html
I added the code in the CSS file below as you suggested and saved it, but it resulted in a change to the font, unfortunately it is still too dark see the attachments below with the orange highlighting. Are there any other possibilities?
Thanks and regards Michael
2 years ago
Hello Michael,
I can see it changed. Please clear the cache of your browser and try again
.
Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
I can see it changed. Please clear the cache of your browser and try again
Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
Hello Victor,
I use Joomla 3 and have the template LightBreeze-Yellow from the website:
https://www.hurricanemedia.net/portfolio/lightbreeze-yellow-hm01j2-5.html
I added the code in the CSS file below as you suggested and saved it, but it resulted in a change to the font, unfortunately it is still too dark see the attachments below with the orange highlighting. Are there any other possibilities?
Thanks and regards Michael
Reply to
Product Changelogs
JLex Block
6.2.5
# Upgrade the framework to be compatible with Joomla 6.1.x
# End of support for Joomla 3.
# End of support for Joomla 3.
JLex Transfer
1.7.1
^ Filter articles by the selected time range.
^ Added a "resume migration" feature for cases of interruption.
^ Added advanced options for the category.
# Improve user interface
# Optimize the data importing.
# Fixed known issues
^ Added a "resume migration" feature for cases of interruption.
^ Added advanced options for the category.
# Improve user interface
# Optimize the data importing.
# Fixed known issues
JLex Review
6.5.1
^ Bridging feature. See its documentation for details.
^ Option resize image if too large.
# Fixed route issue.
# Fixed known bugs.
^ Option resize image if too large.
# Fixed route issue.
# Fixed known bugs.
JLex Comment
3.7.3
^ The option to accept the Terms & Conditions once
^ The option allows you to edit comments within X minutes.
^ Viewport - Optimize page loading speed.
^ "Roles" are now available to guests.
^ Added options to adjust image quality.
# Fixed the issue of not receiving notifications.
# Fixed the bugs reported on Pagespeed.
^ The option allows you to edit comments within X minutes.
^ Viewport - Optimize page loading speed.
^ "Roles" are now available to guests.
^ Added options to adjust image quality.
# Fixed the issue of not receiving notifications.
# Fixed the bugs reported on Pagespeed.
JLex GuestBook
2.1.2
# Fixed login with Facebook and retrieved a user's profile picture.
# Improve layout and assets.
# Fixed known bugs.
# Improve layout and assets.
# Fixed known bugs.
JLex Comment
3.6.7
^ Option to load script location (Head or Body Tag).
# Improve data structure.
# Fix known bugs.
# Improve data structure.
# Fix known bugs.
JLex Review
6.4.7
# Fixed login with Facebook.
# Fixed the issue of being unable to retrieve a user's profile picture on Facebook.
# Fixed known bugs.
# Fixed the issue of being unable to retrieve a user's profile picture on Facebook.
# Fixed known bugs.