Hello,
I want to report an issue with JLexLookup_v1.4.7. It is not working properly. It keeps loading the same data over and over and does not stop. When I check the database, the process does not stop either; it keeps loading the same data continuously. It only stops loading once it is completely deleted. In other words, unless it is fully removed using JLK_DELETE_ITEM_CONFIRM.
Please review this behavior. I need to know if there is a fix, a workaround, or a corrected version, because this prevents JLexLookup from working properly. The currently installed Joomla! version is "6.1.3".
Thank you.
I want to report an issue with JLexLookup_v1.4.7. It is not working properly. It keeps loading the same data over and over and does not stop. When I check the database, the process does not stop either; it keeps loading the same data continuously. It only stops loading once it is completely deleted. In other words, unless it is fully removed using JLK_DELETE_ITEM_CONFIRM.
Please review this behavior. I need to know if there is a fix, a workaround, or a corrected version, because this prevents JLexLookup from working properly. The currently installed Joomla! version is "6.1.3".
Thank you.