Hello! We are online right now 15:31:36

The support team is online and will be able to answer your inquiries. Please stay calm, follow the rules and do not cross post. We'll attend to you as soon as we can.

Official support hours are from 8:30AM — 5:00PM Monday to Saturday (GMT +7)

How to change CSS ? Cause font of the entries is too light

Michael Vorbeck
I work with Joomla3 and the template lightbreeze-yellow - Standard. I would now like to change the CSS of the guestbook in such a way that the font of the entries is a little lighter. The comments entered are simply too dark compared to the background and therefore barely legible.

4 replies

JLexArt
Hello,
Please add CSS below to your template:
#jgb-timeline .__ls{border-color:#888}.jgb-item .jgb-inner h3,.jgb-item-statis{color:#ddd}

I hope it will work well!

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
Hello Victor,
I use Joomla 3 and have the template LightBreeze-Yellow from the website:
https://www.hurricanemedia.net/portfolio/lightbreeze-yellow-hm01j2-5.html
I added the code in the CSS file below as you suggested and saved it, but it resulted in a change to the font, unfortunately it is still too dark see the attachments below with the orange highlighting. Are there any other possibilities?
Thanks and regards Michael
@JLexArt is wrote at 2024-01-12 00:56:30
Hello, Please add CSS below to your template: [b][i]#jgb-timeline .__ls{border-color:#888}.jgb-item .jgb-inner h3,.jgb-item-statis{color:#ddd}[/i][/b] I hope it will work well! Best regards, Victor Nguyen.
JLexArt
Hello Michael,
I can see it changed. Please clear the cache of your browser and try again ;).

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
@Michael Vorbeck is wrote at 2024-01-12 14:46:37
Hello Victor, I use Joomla 3 and have the template LightBreeze-Yellow from the website: https://www.hurricanemedia.net/portfolio/lightbreeze-yellow-hm01j2-5.html I added the code in the CSS file below as you suggested and saved it, but it resulted in a change to the font, unfortunately it is still too dark see the attachments below with the orange highlighting. Are there any other possibilities? Thanks and regards Michael
thx a lot!!!!! - best guestbook all time 
@JLexArt is wrote at 2024-01-13 01:41:55
Hello Michael, I can see it changed. Please clear the cache of your browser and try again ;). Best regards, Victor Nguyen.
Reply to

Sign in to your account

Use your social accounts to sign in