Zen mode 00:21:16

It is currently our zen mode where we get some rest so that we can come back to work feeling refreshed the next day and assist you with your issues. Some answers may already be available on our documentation.

Official support hours are from 8:30AM — 5:00PM Monday to Saturday (GMT +7)

reCAPTCHA v3 is now available in JLex Review.

Jlex Review add one column to _jlexreview_factor to save user's information

ali
hi,

Where is INSERT INTO in codes , So I change it to save user's email in added column after factor16?

Best Wishes

4 replies

Victor
I recommend you don't should change structure of table. It can affect to JLex Review component.
By default, email of user will be stored in _jlexreview table.
ali
Yes,But I need to report _jlexreview_factor table , Now I just need to add userID in last of table when it inserting new row in _jlexreview_factor.
ali
It needs 3 steps :
1 : add needed element in factor.php located in administrator/components/com_jlexreview/tables/factor.php
2: add columns after f16 in _jlexreview_factor table, I have needed date so I added extra TIMESTAMP field with default  CURRENT_TIMESTAMP and userID as varchar,
3: in components/com_jlexreview/models/reviews.php line 1132 I added $ftData['usid']=$post['author_email'];
Victor
...It will easy if you are developer and I trust that :D.
In file: components/com_jlexreview/models/reviews.php , you do same as with voting (if this feature is enable).
Reply to

Product Changelogs

Youtube Feed Pro 6.0.7
^ Added a background color option for the playlist.
# Fixed issues for compatibility with Joomla 6.1.4.
JLex Block 6.2.5
# Upgrade the framework to be compatible with Joomla 6.1.x
# End of support for Joomla 3.
JLex Transfer 1.7.1
^ Filter articles by the selected time range.
^ Added a "resume migration" feature for cases of interruption.
^ Added advanced options for the category.
# Improve user interface
# Optimize the data importing.
# Fixed known issues
JLex Review 6.5.1
^ Bridging feature. See its documentation for details.
^ Option resize image if too large.
# Fixed route issue.
# Fixed known bugs.
JLex Comment 3.7.3
^ The option to accept the Terms & Conditions once
^ The option allows you to edit comments within X minutes.
^ Viewport - Optimize page loading speed.
^ "Roles" are now available to guests.
^ Added options to adjust image quality.
# Fixed the issue of not receiving notifications.
# Fixed the bugs reported on Pagespeed.
JLex GuestBook 2.1.2
# Fixed login with Facebook and retrieved a user's profile picture.
# Improve layout and assets.
# Fixed known bugs.
JLex Comment 3.6.7
^ Option to load script location (Head or Body Tag).
# Improve data structure.
# Fix known bugs.
✨ All extensions are now fully compatible with Joomla 5.4.x and 6.
Sign in to your account

Use your social accounts to sign in