Zen mode 17:24:45

It is currently our zen mode where we get some rest so that we can come back to work feeling refreshed the next day and assist you with your issues. Some answers may already be available on our documentation.

Official support hours are from 8:30AM — 5:00PM Monday to Saturday (GMT +7)

JLex Block 6.2.5 is ready!

Discount and intergration jomsocial group

Ryan
Hi,
I like Jlex Review & Jlex Comment.
1.Have more discount for Jlex Review & Jlex Comment Bundles ?  ^_^
I'm not rich.   T﹏T
2. Jlex Review & Jlex Comment can integration to jomsocial group function ?

2 replies

Victor
Hi,
1.Have more discount for Jlex Review & Jlex Comment Bundles.
=> I'm so sorry but there is all what I can :(. It's two large component.
2. Jlex Review & Jlex Comment can integration to jomsocial group function?
=> Currently, it's just support user profile, stream and user activity. I don't try with user group because documentation is limited.
Ryan
OK! I understand that!
Thank you for your reply! ^_^
@Victor is wrote at 2017-11-02 23:46:14
Hi, 1.Have more discount for Jlex Review & Jlex Comment Bundles. => I'm so sorry but there is all what I can :(. It's two large component. 2. Jlex Review & Jlex Comment can integration to jomsocial group function? => Currently, it's just support user profile, stream and user activity. I don't try with user group because documentation is limited.
Reply to

Joomla hosting Convert Joomla extension tool

Product Changelogs

JLex Block 6.2.5
# Upgrade the framework to be compatible with Joomla 6.1.x
# End of support for Joomla 3.
JLex Transfer 1.7.1
^ Filter articles by the selected time range.
^ Added a "resume migration" feature for cases of interruption.
^ Added advanced options for the category.
# Improve user interface
# Optimize the data importing.
# Fixed known issues
JLex Review 6.5.1
^ Bridging feature. See its documentation for details.
^ Option resize image if too large.
# Fixed route issue.
# Fixed known bugs.
JLex Comment 3.7.3
^ The option to accept the Terms & Conditions once
^ The option allows you to edit comments within X minutes.
^ Viewport - Optimize page loading speed.
^ "Roles" are now available to guests.
^ Added options to adjust image quality.
# Fixed the issue of not receiving notifications.
# Fixed the bugs reported on Pagespeed.
JLex GuestBook 2.1.2
# Fixed login with Facebook and retrieved a user's profile picture.
# Improve layout and assets.
# Fixed known bugs.
JLex Comment 3.6.7
^ Option to load script location (Head or Body Tag).
# Improve data structure.
# Fix known bugs.
JLex Review 6.4.7
# Fixed login with Facebook.
# Fixed the issue of being unable to retrieve a user's profile picture on Facebook.
# Fixed known bugs.
✨ All extensions are now fully compatible with Joomla 5.4.x and 6.
Sign in to your account

Use your social accounts to sign in