Having our weekend break

It is currently a weekend from where we are at. Rest assured that we will get back to your posts as soon as the week starts!

Official support hours are from 8:30AM — 5:00PM Monday to Saturday (GMT +7)

How do I show article link to change password?

4 years 1 month ago #791

Hello,
I am trying to search about an article protected before to be able to change the password so when I copied the article link and paste it to search I got a message "not found" so may I ask for a help on how do I get the protected articles in case I need to change the password or add another password to it?

On the other hand I tried to edit a protected link to add a password so I found a space before all the passwords after comma (,) so when you try then to use the password it didn't work. I deleted all the spaces after comma it works fine so how can we fix this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 1 month ago #792

Hi Samuel,

The link of article will return 404 (Not found) if you assigned for menu ID before and its changed future. So, in your case, you can access to these articles by join all parameters to the link.
Example: This article have 3 parameters: option=com_content, view=article and id=3
=> Link of article is: yoursite.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3 | But make sure that article is exists. :)

About space characters of comma mark (,) => Are you talking about multiple password, because I don't meet this case :(. So, you can open a ticket and give me your account. I will check and fix bug if exist. ;)

Thank you !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds