Zen mode

It is currently our zen mode where we get some rest so that we can come back to work feeling refreshed the next day and assist you with your issues.

Official support hours are from 8:30AM — 5:00PM Monday to Saturday (GMT +7)

Can Only Create One Poll with JLex Helpful

8 months 3 weeks ago #2389

I installed JLex Helpful v1.0.1 on Joomla and have a polling issue. I have created 2 polls (section_id="1" & section_id="2" ) and only the first poll data is recorded. If I insert the first poll into an article ( {{jlexhelpful name="Poll 1" key="jlexhelpful_10501" section_id="1" }} ), the data records correctly and appears in the Dashboard in the admin section. However, if I insert the second poll into an article ( {{jlexhelpful name="Poll 2" key="jlexhelpful_10501" section_id="2" }} ), the data pulls in the first poll, not the second, and does not show in the Dashboard in the admin section (see attachment).

I can modify the table params in the ##_jlexhelpful_sections to read a different index other than 0 (changed values are bold below) and it will pull in Poll 2 and record the data.

Example:
[{"index":[b]10[/b],"label":"No, I do not want to donate blood.","type":"button","url":"","msg":"<h3 style=\"color: #396AA7;font-size: 20px;text-align:center;\">Thank you.</h3>","callback":0,"cb_title":"","options":[],"showresult":1},{"index":[b]11[/b],"label":"Yes, I would like to donate blood.","type":"button","url":"","msg":"<h3 style=\"color: #396AA7;font-size: 20px;text-align:center;\">Thank you for Donating!</h3>","callback":1,"cb_title":"Enter your contact info","options":[{"value":1,"label":"Name","text":1,"request":1,"heading":"Please enter your name"},{"value":2,"label":"Phone","text":1,"request":1,"heading":"Please enter your number"}],"showresult":1}]

When I do this, the Poll 1 or Poll 2 will not show in the Dashboard in the admin section. Is this a bug or is there a premium version I must buy to have multiple polls?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

This section can only be seen by users with a valid subscription.
If you have a valid subscription, please login now
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds