Hello! We are online right now 15:09:15

The support team is online and will be able to answer your inquiries. Please stay calm, follow the rules and do not cross post. We'll attend to you as soon as we can.

Official support hours are from 8:30AM — 5:00PM Monday to Saturday (GMT +7)

Updates: Release JLex Review v6.1.7 🥳

Jlex Attachments

IIS Spagna-Campani
Hi, is it possible to sort attachment listing inside article?
Many thanks.

Danilo 

48 replies

JLexArt
Yes, you can change the alternate name and add a description to the file. See the picture below.

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
edit-file.png 30.76 K
@IIS Spagna-Campani is wrote at 2023-06-21 09:44:58
Just one more thing, why not include the ability to display an alternate name for the document? Often the documents have terrible names and this would avoid renaming the files before uploading, useful also for sorting by name!
JLexArt
Hi,
The files will be sorted in the order you uploaded them.

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
Basically out of control! For example, an alphabetical order would have been better, so as to be able to decide the order by name. Better still being able to indicate an order number for each attachment and this could be a very, very important feature request!

Regards
Danilo
@JLexArt is wrote at 2023-06-21 08:29:46
Hi, The files will be sorted in the order you uploaded them. Best regards, Victor Nguyen.
JLexArt
Hi,
Sorting files alphabetically or by download is not difficult, if you need I can add it now. Of course, I will also add this option in the next release.

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
@IIS Spagna-Campani is wrote at 2023-06-21 09:09:31
Basically out of control! For example, an alphabetical order would have been better, so as to be able to decide the order by name. Better still being able to indicate an order number for each attachment and this could be a very, very important feature request! Regards Danilo
Many thanks!
@JLexArt is wrote at 2023-06-21 09:29:39
Hi, Sorting files alphabetically or by download is not difficult, if you need I can add it now. Of course, I will also add this option in the next release. Best regards, Victor Nguyen.
Just one more thing, why not include the ability to display an alternate name for the document? Often the documents have terrible names and this would avoid renaming the files before uploading, useful also for sorting by name!
Thank you, I haven't noticed it. 
If/when you added sort by name let me know.

Many thanks
Danilo
@JLexArt is wrote at 2023-06-21 10:05:59
Yes, you can change the alternate name and add a description to the file. See the picture below. Best regards, Victor Nguyen.
JLexArt
Yes ;).
@IIS Spagna-Campani is wrote at 2023-06-21 10:50:08
Thank you, I haven't noticed it.  If/when you added sort by name let me know. Many thanks Danilo
Rafael Couto
Hello,

Is it possible to add the preview function in the browser instead of downloading the file?
JLexArt
Hello,
Currently this feature is not supported, I will consider adding it. However, it is only available with pdf and office or photo files.

Best regards,
Victor Nguyen.
@Rafael Couto is wrote at 2023-06-30 02:49:03
Hello, Is it possible to add the preview function in the browser instead of downloading the file?
Reply to

Sign in to your account

Use your social accounts to sign in